Thursday, December 17, 2009

Choir Concert

At the beginning of the school year Ethan wanted to join the choir at his elementary school. They have rehearsals twice a week at 7:30am, so I kept asking him if he really wanted to do it. That was a big commitment. He was adamant that he would be in choir, no matter what I thought. Well, he loves it and has done great! He has never missed a practice to sleeping in either. I am so proud of his dedication and am grateful for his interest in music. It is a talent that will serve him well over his life. This week they had their first performance.



Ethan singing with the choir. He is on the front row to the right. Only one of 8 boys in the choir!



Ethan looks all handsome in his dress clothes.


These are all the kids in our ward that are in the school choir. Ethan can handle himself with all the ladies- look at those muscles!

3 comments:

Nat said...

That's awesome that he's willing to commit two mornings a week to choir! Good for him!

Kar said...

That last picture is so cute. Good for him! I think that is really admirable that he knew what he wanted to do and went for it. That's awesome.

The Wilson Family said...

OK Ethan surrounded by all those girls is sooo funny, I can't believe he's even old enough to be in a school choir! He is a handsome dude ;o)