Katelyn was so excited to have Wendy cut her hair. I think this was her third haircut ever. The sides are still short and are taking a long time to grow, but the back definitely needed a trim. It turned out really cute and now Katelyn asks for me to do her hair "like Wendy with a flip" just about every day.
7 years ago

2 comments:
There's this girl I know whose hair didn't grow very fast or very long when she was little. I guess that once, when she went to JCPenney with her folks, she saw a mannequin with a wig, and she wanted the wig so badly. So when her folks were preoccupied, she went to the mannequin and SHOOK the heck out of it until the wig fell off, and then wore it on her head. So funny.
That is a way cute hairdo on her! I love it.
Post a Comment