Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Preschool K

Katelyn's first day of preschool (last Tuesday) required the same tradition as the big kids. Picture in front of the door, but with her new pencil box and supplies. She was so excited!

I am doing a preschool co-op with some other moms in the neighborhood. There are 7 kids in the group. (2 boys, 5 girls) Since I am due really soon I asked if I could teach for the first two weeks, and then have a few months off. It has been really fun so far. My only complaint is that there is not enough time to get to all the fun things I plan! I know that Katelyn is loving it too. I think it will be really good for her to branch out and make new friends. Hopefully she will love it just as much when it is not at our house.

5 comments:

Hill Family said...

We're doing a co-op too! There are 4 in our group - 3 boys and 1 girl. We meet 2x a week for and 1 1/2 hrs. I haven't taught yet. Where do you get your ideas. K's pigtails are adorable.

Jill said...

Holy cow, she looks like Erin's mini me. So cute!

Kelly said...

To cute, I love the pig tails!!

Nat said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it!

I did a co-op thing for Troy last year, and I decided I would never ever ever do it again! I hated it! The group dynamic is probably what did it-I had a few hyper/naughty kids in my group.

Kar said...

You are a good woman. I would rather die than do a co-op. I just... have a hard time with children. Teens, no prob. Children... they're difficult for me. Why I have four of them, I'll never know.