Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday Spectacular

It was the Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Princess Spectacular! Erin couldn't decide on her party theme, so we did the all in one combo. Everything important to a 5 year old (who thinks she is closer to 15). She had some friends over for a party- that included making princess crowns, painting nails, playing pin-the-jewel on the crown, presents, cupcakes and dancing. Then after that she opened her family gifts, and we went to dinner. She picked the great M. (That's McDonald's if you didn't know.) Here are a few higlights in pictures.


5 comments:

Nat said...

SOOO girly! I hope I can adjust!

MakingChanges said...

Love the pictures. Looks like they had a lot of fun! The things we do for our kids!

Kar said...

That is so cute. Every girl's dream party. I can't believe she already is into Hannah Montana!! I need to be a nice mom and throw Dylan a proper party sometime soon. But his birthday is really close to my due date, so I'm thinking, maybe not this year... I'm trying not to be too ambitious.

Lana said...

That looks like an adorable party. I love girl stuff. Too bad I don't have any, huh? BTW-I really didn't mind doing the tag. I was just giving you a hard time. You make me smile too!!!

Just Us said...

The curly gurl is growing up! Cute pictures! I'm so glad you found our blog! I see you also got to go on your hawaiian vacation and I'm jealous!