Last Tahoe post, I promise. We saw a sign outside a shop that advertised haircuts and ice cream in the same place. Gross, yet intriguing. So on our last night we had to go check it out. Turns out the ice cream was in the front and there was a hair studio in the back. The rooms connected through a hallway. (Incidentally- the girls serving the ice cream do not also cut hair- I asked them.) The ice cream was good, but I think I enjoyed the unique charm even more.
4 comments:
YAY for Tahoe! Your trip looks like it was way fun! That cabin you stayed at is gorgeous.
I love the pictures! It looks like such a beautiful place!!!
That's so funny! That would have been really nasty if they were in the same shop. Those little hairs get everywhere...
What a great family vacation! It looks like you all had such a good time!
Post a Comment