On our last day our friends pulled out the Jet Skis and we hit the lake. I think Ethan is the speed demon of the family. Erin and K liked being in the sand and splashing around in the lake even thought the water was pretty frigid. I even took a turn taking Erin out, and managed not to flip it over. The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun relaxing and soaking up the rays (with 50 sunblock on of course). Again, sorry for the plethora of pictures- they are more for me than you.
Tori and Ali test out the freezing water.
K, Ali and Ethan in the sand.
Katelyn wanted her turn on the jet ski.
Adam and Ethan
Eric and Tori soak up the rays.
Jeff takes K, our little swimmer, in for some play time.
Eric and Ali on the jet ski. (Otherwise known as 007 and Bond Girl)
Erin takes a break for a snack.
Mom and Erin take a ride too.
Jeff took Erin out in deeper water so she could float around for a bit.
Jeff and Ethan make their return on the jet ski.

1 comment:
Don't apologize for all the pictures. I actually like seeing pictures in this format, rather than slide format, because I can stare at them for as long as I want!! I also want to print our blog as a journal, so I also put gazillions of pictures on my blog. And it's an easy way to share pics with my sisters. I worry that people are annoyed with all my pictures, but like you said, it's more for the blogger than the blog reader.
Post a Comment