We had a family reunion at Wheeler Farm a few weeks back. The kids had fun milking the jersey cows. Ethan and Erin both got milk out. (A few days later Ethan told me that the milk he was drinking was probably the milk he got out of the cow- ummmm, no, but very cute.) We also had fun seeing the ducks, going on a wagon ride, and playing games with cousins.

Ethan milking the cow.

Erin takes the two handed approach.

Three little monkeys stuck in a hen house.

Looking at the ducks.

Katelyn, Erin (always strking a pose) and Ethan.

Grandma and Grandpa Lewis
3 comments:
Awesome! The first time I milked a cow I was on a Laurel trip. That's cool that your kids got to do that. And maybe it's a 5-year-old thing to pose for pics-Jakob poses for every picture I take of him.
That looks like so much fun. I am impressed they milked the cow!
Oh how fun! I've always wanted to milk a cow. Yep, I'm from Idaho, but I've never milked a cow. Sad.
Post a Comment