Ethan's first day of school was today. He is now in third grade. He is very excited to be at the new school, Lakeview Elementary, and to have the teacher he wanted- Mrs. Arney. The school is so close that he can leave five minutes before school starts and still make it there on time. It is so awesome!

Ethan in the classic in front of the door shot. (The sun was really bright and he wasn't very happy I made him stand there, but it is tradtion.)

A close up picture out of the sun.
4 comments:
He's gotten so big and so very very tall! I can't believe he's in 3rd grade already. YIKES! Where has the time flown?
Ethan, you are too grown up! Are you loving school?
Didn't you do a photo like that last year? 3rd grade is a big deal. You are so lucky that the new school is close. That makes it nice so when you look like you haven't slept(gee I wonder why?) and have hair that is matted down, not many people will see you.
Love that missing tooth! And you are lucky to have the school so close by. Hooray for that! I'm bussing my teeny little five-year-old. Yikes! Bikes!
Post a Comment