We finished swimming lessons again last week. Since Ethan broke his arm in the middle of the first session I signed both the kids up again for the end of the summer. On the last day they got to go down the big waterslides. Ethan was too fast and I didn't catch a picture of him, but I caught Erin coming out of the slide. They both improved a lot. Ethan is swimming all over the pool and Erin can put her head under and do great back floats.

Erin is the fishie in the basket- playing a game with her class.

Ethan in his cool green goggles.

Erin gives the thumbs up- all ready to go down the waterslide.

Erin at the end of the slide with Sam from her class and a teacher that helped them go down the slide.
2 comments:
It looks like you have awesome swim lessons. Ours were so very boring-"swim laps, kids". I totally need to sign the boys up for lessons, but I'm thinking I'll do winter just to get us out of the house and keep them active.
Dude, I need to sign the kids up for swimming. I didn't get it done in the summer; I never had the fundage. Next paycheck, baby.
Post a Comment