Monday, September 15, 2008

Mia too Princesses

Erin's new favorite movies for now- The Princess Diaries 1&2. We watched the first one for a fun movie night at home while Ethan was away at a friend's house. We have now resurrected the old Cinderella dress and Erin wears it as Princess Mia. Katelyn of course wants in on the action too. So we found another dress-up for her to wear also. But we could only find one pair of dress up shoes that survived the intense love of Erin's former years. So as Erin was wearing them, Katelyn was "me too" and so I dug out my wedding shoes for Erin to wear. I think that Erin can walk better in them that me! I caught a cute video of them running (aka flying) around outside in their dresses and shoes. Katelyn is amazing in heels- and I love all the clacking noise from them flipping up and down.

In flight.

4 comments:

Nat said...

So girly! I love those heels. I can't believe how good Katelyn can walk/run in them! Troy falls over all the time in just bare feet!

Danny's Mom said...

I love the video. I thought for sure they were going down. Even "K" walks better than I do in heels. You have such beautiful girls. Ethan is pretty cool too.

Soozee Carmichael said...

Wow, those two were born to wear heels! Holy cow they are good at walking in them!

Kar said...

I wonder what it would be like to have a girly girl... My mom got Sadie a Halloween costume - Ariel, the little mermaid. Sadie looked at the costume disdainfully and said, "No, I want to be a transformer."