Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Taggle

So, Julie tagged me. Now you get to find out 7 amazing things about me that you never wanted to know. Don't be too scared!

1. I love thunderstorms. Like real east coast thunderstorms. Bucketing rain, thunder, lightning. It makes me feel calm and in awe. I also like the smell of rain. It is so clean and crisp. I can enjoy a cool fall rain smell even if there is no lightning and thunder.

2. I never order milk at a restauraunt. It is always too warm. I like my milk icy cold.

3. I am total remote hog. I like to watch at least two or three shows at once and I always flip channels on commercials. At night when the kids are in bed Jeff always hands me the remote and does something else on his laptop. I don't even know why I do it because then I end up missing part of something I wanted to see.

4. Forks scraping a plate are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. It brings me right back to my days in braces. It makes my teeth hurt just thinking about it!

5. I make up words all the time. Like taggle... I think that my hubby is finally getting used to this, but I still get teased for it. Needless to say I am not very good at scrabble. (What? Toink isn't a real word??)

6. My belly button is extremely sensitive. I hate having ultrasounds when I am pregnant because they put the gel everywhere and shove the wand thing right into my belly button. Yeek!

7. I am not really a shoe person. I would rather be barefoot, or in the winter in some cozy socks. But the shoes come off when I hit the door usually.

Okay, that was way easier than I thought. I guess I must more quirky/wierd than I even knew.

6 comments:

Nat said...

I kind of already did this. Here's the link:
http://natpete.blogspot.com/2008/09/cheating.html
I couldn't think of anything new that I hadn't already mentioned in the two other posts that I linked to.

Your belly button thing still cracks me up!

I tried the wordle thing, and I think it just takes the last few posts to pull words from. It was still cool to see, though.

Kar said...

They put the ultrasound wand right into your belly button? Weird!! And funny that you have a senstive belly button. And I have the same heebie jeebies when someone scrapes a fork on a plate. I feel ya there.

The Wilson Family said...

Okay, I must be your sister or something because I already knew all those things about you. hehe. If I don't get around to doing this, know that I love you. I will try to be fun and do it though!

MakingChanges said...

Loved your answers. I love thunderstorms, too. Hated them when I was young, but now they are very calming to me.

Jackee said...

Cute blog. I, too, love thunder and rain. Don't ever tag me because I really don't have anyone to tag. Hopefully I'll see you tonight.

Unknown said...

I knew I had seen this before! I'm subscribed to your blog so I do sort of stalk you. Hope you don't mind :-) I'll make sure the girls come your way on Halloween. Have a GREAT day!