And if that wasn't enough for ya- Here he is singing his rendition of Jingle Bells.
Erin also had a Kindergarten Christmas singing program. It was too dark to get any video, but I did get a few pictures of her before the performance. Her favorite song that she sang was "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." The kids all wore santa hats, reindeer antlers, and elf hats.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

5 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha...I love it!!! I love school Christmas programs! Or, are they called Winter Holiday Programs these days??? ;)
Erin looks so cute with her reindeer antlers! How fun!
Very good job, Ethan! Erin looks adorable.
Hey, did I mention I changed my address to theamazingsuzyq.blogspot.com? I don't know if I did, but you can't find the other one anymore, so I thought I'd give you a heads up that its changed!
Dude, I had my first experience with one of these school Christmas concerts this year, and boy. It was crazy. The kids were so cute. The parents who stood right in front of us to take pictures, not so cute.
Post a Comment