Ethan with his camo Hummer. He designed it all himself.
Again, no camera that night. But I did manage to take a picture of him with his award the next day. He won Best Paint Job. All the boys got display plaques for their cars for their awards. A way cool idea that I got from a friend who was the old cubmaster. She's awesome so I copied her- thanks Jackee!

3 comments:
You're so sweet! You're welcome! I'm glad it was a success. I was never good at taking pictures when I was the Cubmaster. You have too much on your mind, so Derek doesn't have a lot of pics as a Cub Scout either.
I think it's great that you are such a good cubmaster. I would totally hate that calling! Hahaha! Cool to give the kids awards.
I love those plaques! Very cool idea. And you know, I'm a total winner when it comes to remembering my camera at things. At least you have the excuse of being in charge and running around!
Post a Comment