Call me crazy, but I signed up to be a chaperone for Ethan's 4th Grade to the Utah State Fair. I had a group of great kids to take around plus my little K. We had a great time learning the workings of a farm. The kids got to ride the big yellow slide. We even saw the shark show- in which a guy swam with some nurse and lemon sharks in a tank. And of course there were barns full of animals to see and smell. After all the fun the kids got to eat lunch and head back on the bus to school. (K, Ethan, and I got to ride in our car- way less noisy and faster too!)
7 years ago


7 comments:
You are a brave woman to volunteer for a 4th grade class! Yikes. It looks like you had fun, though.
I always had fun on my kids field trips. Looks like you had some fun taking pics :)
What fun field trip! It's so nice that they would let you go with K.
A shark show at the state fair? Cool!!!
I love the State Fair, If I was there I would make you sing the song.
Looks like a blast--you're a good mommy to go!!! Thanks for letting your hubby help us out the other night!! We're up and running again!!
P.S. I miss your visits!!!
I LOVE the State Fair! We need to go again, I haven't been since we moved down here and we used to go all the time.
Post a Comment