Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

We had a great time hunting for Easter eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Petersen's a few weeks ago. We also had fun this weekend coloring our eggs and enjoying the sunshine and warm weather. We are grateful for the blessings of family and friends, and for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Happy Easter!




On Easter morning the kids had fun exploring their baskets from the Easter bunny. And they all looked great in their Easter clothes before church.

4 comments:

Nat said...

I still haven't introduced my family to Easter egg dyeing yet-I don't want to deal with the mess! One of these days...

Soozee Carmichael said...

I love the easter pics!! Easter was so low key here at home this year, it was kinda weird. I love easter, its one of my favorites ussually. But yeah, the pictures were so cute!!

Kar said...

Hey, Amy!! How are you? It was nice to get your comment on my blog. Your kids are growing so quickly! Okay, I know that there is definitely an Infant/Toddler program in Utah. My friend, Carrie (whom I mentioned on my blog) has her daughter in this program. I'm pasting the info she gave me right here:

We are keeping a close eye on Cara’s ears and speech. She is part of a government program called Up to 3 or Baby Watch. She has speech therapy once a week as well as many other classes we can optionally attend.

I just hopped onto our Idaho State Government website and searched until I found the Infant/Toddler program under Family and Social services. Then I called the phone number and got more information from there. So perhaps your friend could google "Up to 3" or "Baby Watch" and "Utah," and I'll bet she'll be able to find a phone number.

I know that, in both Utah and Idaho, once a child is three, he is no longer eligible for that program, but that the government will also provide free services through the school district once they hit that age. That's what Sadie will transition to when she turns three. My friend, Margaret, who also lives in Utah, had her son do that, and he dramatically improved, within just a few months. I hope this info helps! It's good to see you! You are one of my favorites of Nat's in-laws! :)

Nat said...

Amy-I was going to tell you to talk to Marci about the speech thing, since Marci did that kind of thing up here in Idaho. But looks like Kar gave you all the info you need!