
Ethan lost another top tooth today. It was already loose, but then he bit down on his solid milk chocolate bunny, making it more loose. It started hurting before church- a sure sign it needs to come out. But, he was too chicken to let me pull it until after church. By then it was only hanging on by one corner as he had devoted his full effort into smushing it with his tongue for three hours. With a quick tug it came out and we are now waiting for a visit from the tooth fairy. She better not forget this time! We are also hoping that Ethan will still be able to bite and chew his food and that the other top two will grow in quickly.
3 comments:
After I lost my first couple of teeth, I got to be a pro at wiggling them loose and pulling them myself. Now I look back and wonder how I did it.
After Ethan told Noah that you guys tried to cath the Easter Bunny and he heard a noise it reassured Noah of the truthfulness of the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. Thanks!
We should get our Ethan's together for a toothless wonder photo op! Pretty dang cute!
Post a Comment