7 years ago
Thursday, March 27, 2008
New Look
I finally found a cute place that lets you change the background of your blog for a more customized look. Shout out to Cutest Blog on the Block for help with that! This might be a continually changing thing over the next little while. I am having fun with the customization. So I hope you enjoy the new look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute! I've been wanting to change mine in the last few days, just because. My sister Brianna gets her new ones from...I think it's called Pyzam or something like that. I'll have to check out a few sites.
Cute design Amy! I love the daisy's. It looks like you had lots of Easter fun.
I love it! I'm too scared to try that. Is it hard? I'm the biggest technophobe on the planet.
Post a Comment