Friday, March 14, 2008

Recovery

I think that I am finally recovered from my crazy week last week. I had the opportunity to watch my 11 month old nephew while my sister went to Mexico. (My hat goes off to all those mothers of multiples. I don't know how you do it!) She won the trip by selling lots of pharmaceuticals for Pzifer, she is quite the sales woman. It was not an easy week having two toddlers 8 months apart, but I didn't fully realize the toll it had taken on me until my body completely shut down on Tuesday. This morning, I am finally feeling human again and have fought off my cold as well as my sleep deprivation.

Over last weekend we also had the huge family picture for Jeff's family with 30 people, 14 of those little bambinos. A little bit crazy. But we did manage to get a few cute pictures of the girls and a decent one of our family too. Then on Sunday we went to church with Jeff's parents because his youngest sister Suzy, just returned from her 18 month church mission to Raleigh, North Carolina. Good to see her, but a little difficult with the aforementioned toddlers.






The new family photo.












Erin and Katelyn in their matching Easter dresses. I had to buy them in January, but it was worth it! They are so pretty! Shocking note- Erin picked blue over pink. A first ever.









Ethan the stud.





Sweet Miss Katelyn



Erin, the first princess.

So today I am reclaiming my house from the slobs that live here. I am doing laundry, washing sheets, and vacuuming like mad. Hopefully this will help me to have a productive weekend and not push me back into shut down mode.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Your family photos turned out so well! I'm finally (kind of) recovering from last weekend as well. My downstairs is a total tornado, like always, but my laundry is mostly done! Both Pete and I have a bit of a bug though.

The Wilson Family said...

Oh I love the pictures!! Email them to me so I can put the girls on my desktop at work. Only a few more weeks and I can legitimately be on maternity :o)