
We have been riding bikes and playing outside for weeks now. It even hit 70 degrees one day. So here is the sure sign of spring- snow on the bike! I should be used to it by now, it happens every year. We get the warm, sunshiny days and then BAM! The freezing temperatures and snow return for a cruel visit. Hopefully this will all melt soon and the warmth will return. We are ready for Spring!
4 comments:
Yep, same thing keeps happening to us. After the snow melts though my boys totally want to go outside and play. They've been cooped up way too long!
Dang, same crap keeps happening up here, as Nat said. My son is being sooo naughty, because he's sooo bored. It was warm enough yesterday for me to go out in a jacket and prune my bushes, though. I felt all greenthumby. This is my first house and my first time trying my hand at the gardening thing.
Oh, I know...isn't this weather pathetic!! We'll definately be going down South for Spring Break!!!
This is so funny! Seriously-no more snow please!
Post a Comment