Erin: "Mom, K's awake, and she's in happy mode."
Katelyn: (Sees a bird or duck) "Kak, Kak"
Ethan: "Wow, I've never been gone from Erin for a whole week before."
Mom: "I know."
Ethan: "It's going to be AWESOME!"
Erin: "It's easy peasy lemon squeezy."
Ethan: "That's easy peasy pumpkin squeezy."
Erin: "Is Kool-Aid liquid?"
Mom: "Yes, why?"
Erin: "Because dad said liquids can dry. Then the koolaid can dry."
(Discussion after noted red sticky liquid spilled over table, clothes, and carpet.)
Mom: "Could you please pick your jacket off the floor and hang it up Erin?"
Erin: "But mom, that's where I always put it and you take care of it."
(I guess it's time for more kid responsibilities- even if it takes all day to get them done!)
More to come later I'm sure. I just wanted to document before I forgot. They say cute stuff all the time and I forget.
7 years ago

4 comments:
That's how I am! My kids say cute or funny things all the time, which I tell Pete when he gets home, but then I forget them later on. I gotta start writing these things down!
I adore stories like that. That was the whole reason I started a blog, because I knew I would forget if I didn't write it down.
My favorite was Ethan saying it was going to be awesome to have a week away from Erin. That is so dang funny!
Hey! It's the long lost Suzy...I love the new carpet and tile. I was at your house last week and thought it looked really really good! I missed seeing you and the girls though. I love your family, its great to stop by and see you guys...hopefully I will be moving closer this fall...still looking. But yeah, hope you had fun in Washington!!
Post a Comment