Sunday, April 6, 2008

What kind of shoe are you?

I saw this on a couple of friend's blogs and thought that I'd give it a try. Funny how it all worked out. I really would rather be barefoot than wear shoes any day. And I am always barefoot or in socks around the house. Go figure!


You Are Bare Feet



You are a true free spirit, and you can't be tied down.

Even wearing shoes can be a little too constraining for you at times!



You are very comfortable in your own skin.

You are one of the most real people around. You don't have anything to hide.



Open and accepting, you are willing to discuss or entertain almost any topic.

You are a very tolerant person. You are accepting and not judgmental.



You should live: Somewhere warm



You should work: At your own business, where you can set the rules

4 comments:

sandy said...

I Love this!!! Mine seemed to be pretty accurate too. I live in my flip flops!!

Kar said...

How cute - I need to take that little quizzy. I'm sure I'll be barefoot, too. Because that's how I am in real life. I take my socks off, as well as my shoes, as soon as I get home. My dad saw the bottom of my feet the other night, and he's like, look at those callouses!! When I lived in San Diego for two years, I didn't wear socks even once!!

Nat said...

Mine was clogs. It said I was down to earth, and full of contradictions-calm yet driven, that kind of thing. What a fun quiz!

Lana said...

K- so I took the quic and it said I was flip flops. It's funny because I am totally a flip flop girl all the way, but the description was a bit off. Fun!