Jeff and I have been married for seventeen years now. We have four beautiful children that we adore. They keep us moving and help to focus our lives on what is most important.
Ethan earned his bobcat award in cub scouts! Way to go Ethan! We are so proud of you and love your enthusiasm in what you do.
Sidenote: This has nothing to do with me being his den leader- and I know that you are loving me in my scout shirt. Be careful, it might be you one day!
I guess I'm lucky that I have ALL this musical "talent"-all the other moms get to do scout stuff. Though in a few years I'll probably be up to my elbows in merit badges, calling or not!
Oh jeez. That is one calling I really, really hope I never get. It's like the number one calling I don't want. And number two is nursery. And number three is primary. I do better with teenagers than kids. I love you in your scout shirt. So funny!
3 comments:
I guess I'm lucky that I have ALL this musical "talent"-all the other moms get to do scout stuff. Though in a few years I'll probably be up to my elbows in merit badges, calling or not!
Oh jeez. That is one calling I really, really hope I never get. It's like the number one calling I don't want. And number two is nursery. And number three is primary. I do better with teenagers than kids. I love you in your scout shirt. So funny!
Ha Ha, J.R. said you were in your scout shirt the other night when you stopped by. Scout shirts are awesome!
Good Job Ethan!!! Good job Mom!!!
Post a Comment