Jeff has been a dad for eight years now. So this Father's Day we'll give 8 reasons why our dad is the best!
1- He is really funny. (Ethan)
2- He can play Lego Indiana Jones. (Ethan)
3- Da-deeee! (Katelyn)
4- He gives great tickles and hugs. (Erin)
5- Dad can fix anything.
6- He does the dishes almost every night. (Mom)
7- He works hard every day to give us what we need.
8- We love to see our daddy's smiles. (Erin)
There are so many reasons why we are glad that you are our dad- thanks for being great! Jeff is a very dedicated dad and husband. I am so grateful to him for all of his hard work. I know that he will take good care of the kids if I am away. He is so creative and helps me to be more spontaneous and giving. I can't imagine my life without him- so today we say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! We love you!







6 comments:
I love the pictures!! They are so cute! I can't believe Ethan is 8 already, and Erin starts school this fall...that is so crazy!!!
Dude, can Jeff give Pete a lesson in washing dishes? I have to beg and plead to have him HELP me once every few months!
Wow, Jeff does dishes every night? Jealous!!! He seems like a great dad. I love the montage of pictures of daddyhood through the years. I am the worst wife ever - I haven't had time to get Ben a gift or even a card. I suck!
Hey, Amy, I don't have your e-mail address, so here's the buttermilk pie recipe:
Buttermilk Pie (from my mom's archives. Not sure where she got it.)
Combine 1 1/3 c. sugar and 3 T flour. Beat 2 eggs thoroughly and add to sugar/flour mixture. Add 1/2 c. margarine, melted, and 1 c. thick buttermilk. Mix well. Fold in 2 tsp. vanilla and 1 tsp. lemon extract. Pour into chilled, uncooked pastry shell. Preheat oven and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Without opening the oven door, reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 35 minutes longer. Makes one pie.
Amy, what a cute blog! I am so glad you found mine. We will definitely have to go camping together. That would be a lot of fun! We know a couple of great places.
What a great idea to give 8 reasons he is good dad. I love it! You found a good guy Amy. I love what the kids said. Priceless.
Also, loved catching up on the blog pictures of the casting, the swimming lessons, and the man story that should have said Ethan's crazy accident. LOL. That is so cute!
Post a Comment