Ethan had his 8th birthday last week. We decided to only have a small family party since he had school that day, and his baptism would be a few days later. He got to be the "Catch of the Day" in his class at school. He was able to share a poster about himself and show a few of his favorite toys, and then pass out his birthday treat. Erin, Katelyn, and I went to go watch his presentation and see him in action. When Jeff got home from work Ethan got to open his presents. He got a new bike from his grandma Hutzley, a new scout shirt, bike hemet, and Indiana Jones Lego set from mom and dad. Ethan chose Wendy's for dinner and we had a picnic at the park. After that we had cake and ice cream. It was great!
7 years ago


3 comments:
What a fun birthday!
Since I was a summer birthday (and now two of my kids are summer b-days) I never got to share anything at school. When I was little I felt like I was missing out. Yay for Ethan's b-day!
That sounds like a nice, relaxed birthday. Dylan's is coming up, and we promised him a party with friends (first time). Yikes. I'm a little nervous.
Post a Comment