Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Green

Ethan wanted camo, but they didn't have any. So he settled on GREEN, the next best thing. Ethan was very calm and held still while he got his cast on. He is glad to be rid of his sling for the most part and can't wait for all his friends to sign his cast. Here are a few photos of the process.



Waiting...


Got the little sock on over it.


Starting the wrapping.

Almost there.
And here is the finished product.
FYI: I was able to find a waterproof cast cover at www.xerosox.com. We'll let you know how it works out once we get it and give it a few test runs. Yay for swimming- and bathing yourself!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Green-very cool. Glad you could find a waterproof cover!

Kar said...

It feels like it was forever from when Ethan broke his arm to now. Why the long wait? Having a cast is pretty fun. I remember loving having everyone sign it. I'm glad he'll be able to swim, after all.