Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Erin and Ethan were both in swim lessons, and now Erin is finishing them out this week. She is really having fun despite having lessons in the outdoor pool with the air temperature hovering around 55 degrees for a few of the days. She is getting more brave and doing better at going under the water. She says that her favorite part is playing the ring of fire game. We are going to try lessons again at the end of the summer.


Ethan and Katelyn wait patiently while Erin perfects her skills.

3 comments:

Nat said...

I totally need to get my kids in lessons...maybe near the end of summer when I'm a pro at getting four kids and myself out the door on time.

Kar said...

Oh, man, she had to swim in all that awful weather we had last week? What's up with the weather this year? Crazy. Today was the first non-windy day we've had in a week! The wind has been so bad for us up here that my brand new alyssum plants died. Grrr. In answer to your question, Micah is doing a ton better. Hooray for scheduling. He wakes up every three hours on the dot to eat, and he only gets up once at night right now. If things continue to go well, he will be sleeping through the night at seven weeks. Gotta love Baby Wise. Dylan's party was Saturday - I really need to post more blogs! I have zillions of pictures and stories of what we've been up to lately. I'm like Nat - just trying to figure out how to cope with one more child! But things are getting way better, and my UTI is finally starting to abate. Sorry for the novel!

Megan said...

Oh man I want to take jason to swim lessons. How fun!

Megan