7 years ago
Monday, July 28, 2008
Free Summer Fun
Last week it was really HOT. Like 100 degrees all the time, HOT. So what do you do on a HOT day? Well, we got out the little pool, filled it up with cool hose water and let the kids have some fun. OK- K was sleeping, but that can be fun, right? As we were enjoying the relief of the cool pool, we heard a noise. *Tssssst* The landscapers had been working on some sprinkler heads at the park and now had to test them out. Ethan and Erin quickly bolted over for some sprinkler fun. They had a blast playing at the park and going down the now sooo slippery slides, in their swimsuits, while getting sprayed with water. It was a very welcome relief from all the HOT!


The kids hanging out in their "hot tub".
Erin gets a sprinkly shower courtesy of Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love Erin's little poses. And how cool that you live so close to a park!! And yes, having the littlest one take a nap IS fun. I'll take dealing with two kids over dealing with three kids anytime!!
Your kids make me laugh! They are so great! We so need to play games soon! What are you doing this weekend?
Great idea. The spontaneous fun is always the best. Great pictures of the kids!
My kids LOVE running through the sprinklers! We have a little pool, but we haven't filled it yet because it has a ton of dirt in it.
Hey, were you guys wanting to head up sometime? Let me know; we'd love to have you.
Just looking at that makes me want to run outside in the sprinklers. It is so hot! That looked so fun and refreshing! Adorable pictures.
I got my new background from thecutestblogontheblock.com, they had a lot of cute ones there.
I am so glad you called us to let us know about the sprinklers! Yes we will be around till we move in 3 more weeks! I can't believe we are moving!
What am I going to do without you guys as neighbors!
Post a Comment