Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sleep

Miss K has always been my challenge for sleep. She is never quite ready for a nap, or to go to bed. On this particular day we had lots of friends over, and I had consigned myself to the fact that K probably would not get a nap. It has to be all quiet with no distractions to get her to sleep. So of course, she crashed on the floor in the family room amid all the chaos and clutter. There were five other kids running around her, literally. This is only a second time occurance, ever, so I just had to get a picture. When I relocated her upstairs she actually stayed asleep and finished her nap! Amazing!

5 comments:

Nat said...

It's so funny when kids will fall asleep, and where! That's awesome that she stayed asleep! Whenever Troy falls asleep in the car, even if it's just for a minute, he NEVER gets back to sleep in his crib. Such is life, eh?

Kar said...

Sadie is just like Katelyn. Sooo reluctant to sleep. I was the same way as a kid, though.

Danny's Mom said...

Wow! It's a miracle!!! I bet you felt like having 10 kids over again so she'll do it again. Unfortunately, this is probably a once in a blue moon thing and it won't happen again for another year.

Miss you.
Rach

MakingChanges said...

Very amazing! If I attempt to move any of my kids they freak out and sleepytime is over!

Christy said...

Now if you could just move the clocks ahead and tell the other kids its bed time! That would be even more awesome!
Good luck with the bed time routine! The night time routine that is!