Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tahoe- Getting There is Half the Fun

The ten hour drive to Lake Tahoe went better than expected. We watched movies, sang songs, drew pictures, played with toys, and slept (a little bit.) We made it with only three stops along the way for potty breaks and food. Jeff and I took turns driving the long stretch since neither of us are long haul drivers. Katelyn was very good at checking the map for directions. It was great to finally get there and get the real party started.


3 comments:

Danny's Mom said...

I can't believe the kids were that good on the trip, AND that you only had to stop 3 times. I don't even want to think about driving that long with Daniel

Rachel

MakingChanges said...

Love your Tahoe posts. I am impressed the kids were so good. That trip would have taken us probably twice as long. I need a LARGE van where none of my kids are even close to each other, and if properly secures are completely unable to touch each other.

Kar said...

Wow, three stops? That's awesome! We have to take three stops, just driving to Salt Lake!!