Sunday, August 3, 2008

Because He Loves Me


Flowers. No special occasion. Just because it's been a while. Just because he loves me. And I love him so very much too!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What a nice husband you have, I love getting flowers!

Nat said...

Aw, flowers! How fun that it was "just because".

Kar said...

Lucky girl!! I need to show Ben this post and raise my eyebrows in a hinting fashion.

Lana said...

Oh, that is so so sweet. What a loving husband. You deserve it Amy!
Thank you so much for leaving me a memory. I want to leave you one, so I will leave it here.
I remember moving into the ward and it was probably the very first week at church that we met you and I told J.R. that out of all the people I had met that day you stood out to me as being the kindest one. I just remember you making me feel very welcome. After that you were always so nice to me and any time I needed some reassurance as to my belonging there I would look for you because I knew I would see a friendly face. That meant SO much to me. I loved watching you in primary and seeing how great you were with the kids and you made it look SO easy. You weren't even nervous which I always am. Then......of course........the dreaded pregnancy....and I was out of touch with the world, and then randomly you called me up and asked to come over and I usually wouldn't let anyone come and see me, but I felt inclined to see you because of how much I like you. You came over that day and really brightened my life. I loved our talk and hoped to become even better friends after that. Since that time I have had so many wonderful memories with you that I love so much. You have become my very treasured friend. Playing games, going to the park, hanging out, swapping kids, watching swim lessons, and exchanging life stories and advice. Thank you so much Amy for all the ways you have served me and loved me and blessed my life. I am so thankful. I love you!

Danny's Mom said...

Did Jeff read my post or did you read it and mention it to him? J/K. Aren't they such wonderful guys! I miss you. We haven't played any games and my bangs are finally grown out. I bet you didn't think you'd see that did you. Oh wait... you can't see it, we're in CA.
Miss you.
Rachel