Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grandma's Halloween Party


The kids had a great time at grandma's annual Halloween party. They got to paint pumpkins, decorate popcorn balls, make crafty witches and Frankensteins, and hear lots of scary stories. They also had fun running around with their cousins. Sorry to all those who I didn't catch on camera. I was a little slow with the camera that night!


Davis as Indy and Ethan is a Clone Trooper.





Melanie the ladybug and Jonathan the fireman.

Katelyn with Aunts Jennifer and Suzy.
Zach the racecar driver paints his pumpkin too.

2 comments:

Nat said...

What a fun little party! I think it's so funny that Ethan has been something Star Wars for the last two or three years! It's his true love! :)

Kar said...

Wow, Ethan's costume is really cool! How fun, for Pete's mom to have thrown that for her grandkids. Very cool idea.