Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM3- Finally!!

Erin and I had a date yesterday afternoon to go see High School Musical 3: Senior Year. Erin has been on the countdown since April for it to be released. In fact when we went to the zoo earlier in the summer we saw filming going on for the movie. It has been a long wait, but definitely worth it! Erin and I had a fun time and we were glad that the Gillman girls could come along too. Later in the afternoon Erin came grocery shopping with me and decided to spend her money she had on the soundtrack for the movie. This will have to do until it gets released on DVD as she is already asking to go see it again . . .

The girls are all ready for the show to start. We got there almost an hour early to get a good seat- but we were at the first showing of the day so we got right in and picked our seats. We had lots of time to wait, but it was worth it!


Jenny Gillman and her girls, Sarah, niece Kimberlin, and Melissa.

The girls and I.



It was awesome! Thumbs up all the way! Go Wildcats! Yea for Troy and Gabriella!





8 comments:

Christy said...

It keeps amazing me how much the 'younger' girls love HSM! I thought it was be pre-teens, not little girls, but then again...Erin isn't really a little girl.
Dallas and Aundrea went and saw HSM friday with friends and then again Saturday for a birthday party. They agreed with Erin, thumbs up all the way!

Mortensen Family said...

Looks like fun. My kids really want to see it too. So many movies so little budget. All in good time. I can't belive how much your kids have grown. So cute. I really miss living next door to you guys. =)

Nat said...

YAY! I'm glad you guys got to see it and enjoy it! Too bad that free ticket on the lunch meat thing didn't work out, but it looks like the money was well spent.

The Wilson Family said...

Oh my gosh.....Erin is so cute. I am glad you all got to go see the movie. I secretly want to go see it too, but don't have any little girls to take with me to mask my insecurity. Haha.

Kar said...

I love what a girly-girl Erin is!! How cute that you had a girly date. Dylan is so clueless about pop culture...

Jackee said...

You are such a great mom! We haven't even seen the first one. I guess I'd better get on the ball. Ashlee really didn't seem interested. She did see "Camp Rock", however, and loved it. I guess we'll have to rent the first two HSM's and then go see the 3rd one. They sound really fun.

Unknown said...

TAG--you're it.
http://agayleforce.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html

Soozee Carmichael said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Me and my friend Fort are going to go see HSM3 next weekend. Apparently her cousin is in it, so we're going to go see if we can see him. Plus, the previews looked hilarious. And, we so need to have a game night, what are you guys doing on Saturday night?