Wednesday, October 22, 2008

School Pictures

Back To School

Today I hurry off to school,
To work and learn and play.
I'm in a brand new grade this year.
What a happy day!

The kids got their new school pictures taken. I thought Ethan looked the same as last year, but when I got the pictures and compared them side by side- he has grown up a lot! He is loving third grade- learning cursive, memorizing times tables, and making even more friends. He is so responsible. I love seeing him grow and learn new things. He really is an amazing kid!

Erin is loving kindergarten. She has learned all of her letters and sounds and has moved on to reading books. She is so excited to bring them home every day and read each book three times. She is very good at remembering to do all her homework and showing me all her papers that she brings home. I am really glad that she has such an excitement for learning. She is still my helper mouse and both Katelyn and I miss her while she is gone. I am grateful for two great kids in school- and one more at home to keep me company!

7 comments:

Kar said...

Your kids are so fantastic. I really enjoyed them when we hung out at Nat's.

Jackee said...

Cute pics! I really miss being in scouts with you. It still feels weird not being in Cubs.

MakingChanges said...

I absolutely love the pics. Your kids are so big! I can't believe it!

Kelly said...

The pictures turned out adorable. It is always a gamble sending them off picture ready and hoping they don't mess up their hair and clothes before it is actually time to get the pictures taken!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Hello gang. I'm blog stalking you. Very cute hair on Erin. Ethan looks bigger than when I saw him last even.

The Wilson Family said...

AWWWW....my little Erin and Ethan are getting so big. I love their school pictures. I want one!in

Nat said...

Those turned out so well!