Jeff and I have been married for seventeen years now. We have four beautiful children that we adore. They keep us moving and help to focus our lives on what is most important.
A comment for Karlenn....I think I have met you but not sure, this is Amy's Sister, Heather, anyway, there is no way you'd find our mom sewing clothes, haha. She is the master shopper. Which is also a very noteworthy skill that I got, but Amy didn't. She hates shopping.
6 comments:
so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I love their little tights
Amy, you've been tagged. Check out mine and get to work on your own. Can't wait to see it. By the way, how did the beans turn out?
Very cute! Brock put on shorts today, and it's kinda cold out! I'm going to have to start packing those away.
Your girls looks so adorable! Such a cute, sweet post!
What a sweet grandma! :) That is awesome. I wish I could sew...
A comment for Karlenn....I think I have met you but not sure, this is Amy's Sister, Heather, anyway, there is no way you'd find our mom sewing clothes, haha. She is the master shopper. Which is also a very noteworthy skill that I got, but Amy didn't. She hates shopping.
Post a Comment