Ethan and Erin took swim lessons in the beginning of June. They both did really well. Ethan is a certified fish and can dive, jump, and swim in water way over his head. Erin does awesome back floats and is jumping off diving boards with a life jacket.
We celebrated Father's Day with the greatest dad ever! Jeff got presents to round out the camping supplies. Now we just need to go. Thanks for loving us and taking such good care of us. We love you dad!!

For Family Home Evening one week, we made Smores. Katelyn calls them "Shmoes". She was very careful eating hers at first and didn't want to get all messy. She eventually gave up on her "Shmoe" and wanted some plain chocolate.

For Family Home Evening one week, we made Smores. Katelyn calls them "Shmoes". She was very careful eating hers at first and didn't want to get all messy. She eventually gave up on her "Shmoe" and wanted some plain chocolate.
Erin was the only kid who discovered her inner love of Smores. Ethan decided that he likes all the parts, but not all melty together. I still think we'll have to try it around the campfire this summer. Maybe roasting the marshmallows over the fire will bring some excitement to it. Twelve seconds in the microwave just didn't seem to bring the excitement.



4 comments:
How fun! I love s'mores! Your kids are all getting so big and looking just beautiful. Time goes by way too fast....I can't believe Ethan is nine. I still remember what a huge help you were to us with Bayley when he was brand new and you were pregnant with Ethan. What great parents the two of you are!
I will take a s'more anyway I can. Campfire or microwave.
I love that Katelyn calls them Schmoes. That is really so cute. I hate getting messy while eating them, too, but really, there's no way around getting messy while eating schmoes.
YUM! I love Smores! And they're WAY better around the campfire than in the microwave.
Post a Comment