Happy St. Patrick's Day! Even though we are not Irish, we still have a bit of fun. Today we had a leprechaun visit our house- turning the milk green, and later the pizza crust and koolaid. The kids all got into the spirit of things with me and wore their green clothes. (Ethan was in all camouflage- it's green, right?) Erin, K and I made four leaf clover cookies which we got to eat for a FHE treat- complete with green icing and "Leprechaun salt", as the kids called the sprinkles. Jeff was the only non-conformist. But I think that he got pinched enough after work to change his ways next year. We had a fun day and enough artificial green in our diets for the rest of the month at least.
7 years ago

3 comments:
How fun! I dressed the kids and myself in green, and that's it. Maybe when they get older they'll get more into it. Pete wore blue, too.
I helped Jennifer dye their milk and water green and from their pictures it was a very green dinner as well...gosh my family at home is so boring on St. Patricks day...no one dresses up or anything. Maybe thats why my brothers don't dress up for y'all...?
Hey Amy...cute blog. We had blue milk at our house too and I made Oven Puffy Pancakes that were a nast color of green. Fun, Fun, Fun! See ya on Thursday! Jen
Post a Comment