Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Last week Jeff was able to get off work early one day. We decided to be spontaneous and go to the zoo. The weather was perfect and the kids had a great time. Katelyn loved the monkeys, Erin the giraffes, and Ethan the rhinos. We bought a membership so we can go back again.



7 comments:

Soozee Carmichael said...

I love the zoo!!! Its so much fun there! The giraffes are my favorite too...I took some pretty cool pics when I went there with my friends. I'm glad you all had fun!!

Natalie said...

Can't wait to go to the zoo with you guys!

Lana said...

I am so inspired to go to the zoo now. I keep seeing peoples fun pictures. I want to go soon. Very cute pictures!

Jenn Allphin said...

Very cute pictures! It looks like your family had a great time! You'll have to tell me where all the kid "toys" (egg, gorilla etc..) were. I've been there a couple of times but must have missed the best parts!

Nat said...

Ah, the zoo! So fun!

MakingChanges said...

That looks like so much fun. I am impressed with your spontaneity. I am not so good at that. I am going to have to take your example! My kids have been begging for the zoo. I just haven't braved it yet.

Kar said...

I love Ethan's big, toothless grin. So cute. It looks like you had such a good times. Lots of cute pics. In answer to your question on my blog, the party went pretty well! I had to tweak some of the ideas to make them appropriate for such young kids, but they worked out well. Yay for that website.